The Mediterranean diet is highly research and has been found to be very beneficial for individuals dealing with heart conditions or metabolic issues. It is a very balanced, whole food eating plan, that is also delicious! Learn about the general plan, how it can be modified, what conditions it might benefit, and who should not implement the plan. You will have a chance to set a personal goal, create a week menu plan to begin right away, and ask questions!
Part of a six-class series – for a discount on multiple classes, please contact Susan Blake at (253) 778-0684 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designed to be an interactive and fun way to learn about specific nutrition topics.
- Presents research-based information in easy to understand language.
- Dispels commonly believed nutritional myths.
- Provides an opportunity to ask questions.
- Gain knowledge about a specific topic related to health or the diet.
- Learn how to set a positive goal and apply practices that will help achieve it.
- Engage in meal planning for a week; incorporate the material presented into your daily life.